energy & income
Providing revenue to dairies by harvesting biogas.
Partnering with dairies
Our mission is to partner with dairies and build renewable natural gas projects, providing revenue to dairies, reducing operating costs and managing environmental liability, through the production and sale of biogas produced by cow manure.
Earn significant income
Our projects pay dairies first, reducing operating risk for cash payments.
Reduce operating costs
Our projects provide significant reduction of operating costs.
Protect against liability
Each project is uniquely designed, using appropriate technology to manage nutrient and water issues specific to each dairy.
I want to know more
- Receive detailed material on how a Biogas project can help you make money, save costs and manage liability.
Does your farm qualify for a Biogas project?
- Farm located in the US (any state)
- Large scale dairy operation
- Manage waste through a collection system
- Access to an interstate gas line
How does it work?
Contact us to discuss the process and how it applies to your particular production.
Dairies host a Biogas processing plant or connects to one of our plants.
Farm contributes cow manure to plant through a 20-year agreement.
Plant collects manure, captures the methane, cleans and compresses the gas to then inject into the interstate gas line.
Plant makes money by selling the Biogas and the Incentive Credits it generates to Oil & Gas companies.
Dairies collect royalties and reduced operating costs.
Paulson Development Group
- Our mission is to create a new way for dairies to make money, save costs and manage liability by building projects that manage nutrients, and selling Biogas made from cow manure.
- We pay dairies first, before the investor and developer get paid.
- We are a project development and operating company, and manage all aspects of the Biogas Plant business including: permitting; project construction; financing; plant operations and revenue.
- We are not tied to any specific capital source, and match the best investor for each unique project, as well as the world leaders in construction and operation services of this type of gas processing plant.